Protect Children From Sexual Predators in Your Area.
Reporting sexual predators
Witnesses of crime against a child should contact their local law enforcement agency immediately by dialing 911 or visit these Websites to make an anonymous tip:
Call the Department of Homeland Security's Operation Predator
Help for Mental Illness Brought on by Trauma from a Sexual Predator Attack
Very often children are sexually molested by someone close to them. Parents, friends, teachers, coaches or relatives who feel they may have a problem with sexual mental illnesses, must get help before it is too late.
Your Child has nearly a 25% Chance of Being Molested
The FBI estimates that there is a sex offender living in every square mile in the United States. One in ten men has molested children. Most child molesters are able to molest dozens of children before they are caught and have a three percent (3%) chance of being apprehended for their crimes.
The information above is excerpted from an information packet by Cory Jewell Jensen, M.S., and Steve Jensen, M.A.
For additional child predator web sites and links please vist our Child Safety Resources Section.
Pay Attention to Amber Alerts...they save lives.
5 Tips To Keep Kids Safe from Sexual Predators
1. Teach them to avoid strangers.
2. Teach them what types of behavior are inappropriate from adults and peers.
3. Designate safe areas in your neighborhoods and point out potentially dangerous houses, parks or areas.
4. Let your kids know they can talk to you about anything - even sexual abuse.
5. Create a system so that your kids will never take a ride with a stranger claiming to be a friend of the family.
For more tips visit our special section on Protect Children from Child Predators.